Producer of the Year:
Winner: Essington Fruit Farm, Essington
- It was a fantastic visit. This business encompasses everything that Taste of Staffordshire is about. They advertise clearly the use of locally sourced ingredients and communicate to their customers how this reduces air miles.
- The staff were extremely friendly and their level of knowledge about their role and their product is of a very high standard.
- There is an obvious commitment to customer care. They continue to serve the community and provide a fantastic service.
Tea Room of the Year:
Runner-Up: Essington Fruit Farm, Essington
- Their commitment to local sourcing, wholesome food and to overall quality is commendable.
- ·There is a zealousness about their passion for local food. The quality of their locally-sourced ingredients was outstanding.
- Staff were cheerful, willing, competent and offered service with a smile.